Rethink marketing for the attention economy.
CREATE FIENDISHLY CLEVER CAMPAIGNS THAT TURN ATTENTION INTO PROFITABLE DEMAND.
Why This Book?
- How did Farmville go from nowhere to 72 million users in a matter of months?
- How did Genghis Khan establish the largest land empire in history?
- Why does Kraft Mac and Cheese sell a million boxes a day?
- How did New York cab drivers double their average tip values overnight?
- How did the Chinese government fix a 158M annual leak in their tax collections using one simple trick?
Every great brand has a skeleton in its closet. Just Evil Enough unearths those bones —old and new— and uses them to cast for insights that will give readers a playbook for a new kind of marketing.