Rethink marketing for the attention economy.
CREATE FIENDISHLY CLEVER CAMPAIGNS THAT TURN ATTENTION INTO PROFITABLE DEMAND.
Why This Book?
- How did Farmville go from nowhere to 72 million users in a matter of months?
- How did Genghis Khan establish the largest land empire in history?
- Why does Kraft Mac and Cheese sell a million boxes a day?
- How did New York cab drivers double their average tip values overnight?
- How did the Chinese government fix a 158M annual leak in their tax collections using one simple trick?
Every great brand has a skeleton in its closet. Just Evil Enough unearths those bones —old and new— and uses them to cast for insights that will give readers a playbook for a new kind of marketing.
Four years in the making; written in the margins of data conferences, airport lounges and across time zones. With detailed interviews and lightbulb moments, Just Evil Enough is a revolutionary guide that pieces together meaning from the rubble of the modern day marketing mix.
GET IN LINE HONEY.
If you want to get your hands on an copy of Just Evil Enough before it goes on general release, you can register your interest here. We’ll also send you some sneak-peak material and the occasional update too. You’re welcome.